Monday, August 14, 2006

Carpy's

Today Spencer and I went to Carpy's. Man, was that guy cool. He is super laid back and funny as hell. He said that the CX500 was what he started on and that they are good bikes. He gave me some great ideas and some tips on how to get the engine running. If the bike was back together I could have just done some very small things and got it up and running (hopefully). Oh well. For now I am going to hold off on taking the engine out and am going to clean it up. That way I can put it back together clean and try those trick, and hopefully be tearing up and down the street in no time. Sorry I don't have any pictures, but just go to his site, he honestly works out of his two car garage. He says he is an honest hard working guy that makes affordable bikes for other honest hard working guys, and that's awesome. Well, on to the clean up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home