Tuesday, May 08, 2007

More work

Alright this weekend was great, I got to work on the bike Friday Saturday and Sunday. Saturday morning I stopped by pepboys and picked up the fluids I need to fill the bike back up with as well as new crankcase breather hoses. After spending half the day at a hot rod show I got to work on the bike- what could be better. Even better, when I got home I had two boxes of parts I order waiting for me, Halleluia. I Cut and ran the new breather hoses, filled up the radiator with fluid, and put on my new rear view mirror. Just enough fun before we had to leave for the night. Sunday after church I installed the new spak plugs, filled up the engine with fresh oil, cut and ran a new fuel line with an in-line fuel filter. In my arsenal of goodies I got a new battery but it was shipped dry so it needs to be filled and charged. I also measured and ordered the air filter's for the newly rebuilt carb. So once the battery is charged and the everything is connected I will fill her with some gas and try to fire her up.

I still need to fill and bleed the front brake. However, I think I am going to take in the caliper to be checked out because it was completely stuck when I took it apart and that could be bad on the road. The anticipation is building, hopefully it will not be long before I am out on the open road with bugs in my teeth. Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Blogger thesaint said...

more work please.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home