Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Rear End

So I have been trying to work on the bike as I find time so only small thing are happening, but at least things are happening. Everytime I move the bike it's a killer on my rear, moving a bike with no seat is not much fun, let me tell you. So I brought my original seat to put on the bike so I can move it around in comfort. Tonight I put on the back fender and bullet turn signal lights. The wires are a little short so I have to buy more wire and extend them. Here is what it looks like.



With the rear in place and the seat on the bike, I figured "why not throw on the tank and see what she looks like". Well, the seat was too big to begin with but with the smaller tank it looks even bigger. Also, the seat is so big that I have to use my tip toes to move the bike, I liked being closer to the ground. The seat also adds a lot of weight to the bike as well. Looks like I am going to have to deal with it till I figure some thing out.





I am currently wiring and putting the headlight section back together, as well as putting the brakeline together. When I get my carb back from Saia engineering I will start putting everything else back on the bike. My biggest challenge is going to be relocating the coils, which hopefully is not that much of a big deal. I also have to paint the tank and side covers. Everything is coming together slowly. Thanks for everyone's support and help so far, it keeps me stoked on this project. Thanks everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home