Friday, November 24, 2006

PARTS Galore

Today I got the package I was waiting for, parts. Essential parts that will let me move forward a little bit faster. Here is what I got. First things first here is my new helmet, black metalflake. This was a great eBay buy. It is used so it has some scratches on it but you have to look very close to see them and the liner is not the best but it was a great deal. Check it out.





Here are the goodies I was telling you about. This is a bullet light extension kit from Kuryakyn. This was kind of a shot in the dark. I needed these to attach my bullet style turn signals to the headlight. The bolt runs between both and the headlight bracket that is attached to the forks. So these bolts hold everything together. The bolts that came with the lights were too short and I was having a hard time finding ones at all. After a lot of searching I came across these, they were good deal and they fit. Halelula.



Next up is a stainless steel brake line and fittings by Goodyear. Need I say more.



Last but not least is my Sparkplug wrench keychain. Many people have problems with spark plugs when they ride and have to change them out on the road. In my set of tools I had a 5/8" spark plug socket but it was too small so I needed to get a bigger size. So I killed two birds with one stone. Pick one up at J&P cycles.



Well, that's all I have for today. Stay posted for more goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home