Saturday, August 19, 2006

Mock up 1

So I am always thinking up new things for the bike. Just ask my wife, she'll tell you. I was talking to my friend Chris about gas tanks and he said to mock it up- see what it would look like with the actual tank on it so you know what it will look like. Right now with the bike almost completely apart, I thought I would do a fake mock up in photoshop. So here is the first round. The tank is a peanut tank, a little oversized for the picture but it gives the bike an interesting look. I really like the shape and size of the old BSA tanks, so I'll probably do another version with one of those. The exhaust is exactly how I want it to look, wrapped black with a fish tail tip. The seat was really hard to do. It's not how I want it to look but that's how it ended up in this phase. The seat I want is one that Carpy made. He makes them out of your old seat however you want it. The ideas keep rolling in so stay tuned for more goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home