Monday, September 04, 2006

Mock up 2

Here is the newest mock up image. The exhaust is the same as the first mock up because that's exactly how I want it to look. The tank is pulled from an old BSA, notice the stamped BSA star on the side. I like this tank because it's a little slimmer than traditional cafe tanks but I also want the knee cut-outs which are also found on these as well. The seat pan is a fiberglass pan made by airtech. I am not sure if the dimensions of the pan will fit the bike though, I still have to measure that. But the curve of the pan follows the curve of the bike and the back is flat so I can mount the tail light and leave off the back fender if I want. My main concern is getting enough room for two to sit down but making it look like it's still a cool single rider cafe. Obviously these are not the colors I am using. You can bet that a bigger part of the bike will be black, but I will make sure to throw in some flavor here and there. Keep dreaming those biker dreams and I will see you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home