Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Cleaning up

So today I went to the storage unit and started cleaning up my bike. Everytime I go and work on it looks like I got into a fight with a dirt clod and lost. So I started to wipe it down with a mild mixture of soap and water (the suggested Clymer's remedy). Because the engine is not out I was not able to get to every part. Also the front end needs to be taken off (which I plan to do in the future to change the tire) so I can clean that whole thing. I also started to take a look at all the wires. There are wires everywhere. I think I will need to call Carpy and ask is he can give me some pointers and how to minimize the amount of wires running on the beast. I know I can get rid of some of those, the question is which ones? So it's slowly coming along. I have to wait till we get some money before I can start ordering parts, so whatever I can do in the meantime I will try to do.

Here are some updated pictures of the handle bars and the bike.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home